Team CRYO-GEN IRL Kit

In the words of Martin Tyler the CRYO-GEN kit shop is now ‘live!’ :raised_hands:t3:

The link is https://www.yourclubshop.co.uk and type the access code TCG1742 into the club login. As per my post on the 15th Feb we have a 30% discount window which begins today and runs to 11th March. At which point all the orders will be collated and put into production on an 8-10 week lead time. So please expect deliveries to begin arriving in June at the earliest…on that point just to re-iterate Impsports note on shipping from their e-commerce team.

“Individual members will be able to purchase the item(s) they’d like and select the delivery address. We can ship throughout the world so USA/ Canada is no problem. We’ll use either Royal Mail (smaller parcels) or DPD (heavier items) and delivery is approximately a week after shipment, with a tracking number provided so you get a more accurate delivery timeframe. Shipments outside the UK are VAT zero rated so the shopping cart will automatically update to take this into account, but does not include any customs / clearance fees.”

We will see how this first process goes and aim to do an order window every few months so people can benefit from the best pricing. ALL specific questions please direct to Impsport – they are always pretty good at responding quickly. Also if you look around the club shop site/ various links all questions have been asked many times previously so they will be there. Eg pads/ sizing/ style/ fit. On sizing they are very accurate with their cut so that’s all I can say on that…measure yourself and buy that size. No doubt further down the line there will be a healthy resale aspect for members to buy, sell and swap unwanted items.

We are in the running for the best looking IRL Zwift gear me thinks so it all helps with the squeeze to get them to produce if for the actual platform. :ok_hand:t3:

Thanks for all the hard work Jonathan Williams

Any ideas on the pads? I’m not as familiar with them.

I went for the middle of the road pad mate but not much experience on these ones, sorry.

So - did anyone’s kit arrive yet? If so, let’s see some pics!